New Jersey Pesticide Applicator Training
Welcome to the Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station Cooperative Extension Pest Management Office home page for the Pesticide Applicator Training Program. The purpose of these pages is to provide information and tools to meet the licensing requirements for New Jersey commercial and private applicators.
For those seeking applicator licensing for the first time, the site includes:
- current certification and licensing requirements;
- what is required for CORE and on-the-job training;
- where to get applicator training manuals;
- the current certification course schedule; and
- locations for certification exams.
- Specifics of operator licensing are also discussed.
For licensed applicators, there are pages on:
- how to locate training courses that offer recertification credits;
- easy-to-use templates for required pesticide application record forms;
- fact sheets on pesticide application related topics; and
- a page of recommended links!
Thank you for visiting. We'll keep you up to date!